Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog entry 1.3 My place in the Cave

Blog  entry: 1.3 My place in the cave                      

 I think everything starts in your early childhood. The toddlers are basically extremely curious about the whole wide world. If they are growing up in that environment, which not allow them to satisfy their curiosity, sooner or later, they will become totally ignorant about everything and eventually they are going to follow the other human being. Those people I call ; the followers.
 I don’t know what time I started to got my eyes open. It might have been around my early teenage years when you just want to discover the truth of the world by asking other people like my parents .In some cases I could not find satisfaction for my eager, so I went to ask my friends or even my friend’s parents, strangers.
I’m  a doubter .I always need to know the origins of the things, otherwise I cannot truly believe it, and I found it challenging sometimes, indeed, it’s very interest me.
I definitely do not belong to those people, whose still chained, because I’m one of them who wanted to go out to see the light, and then come back and tell about those things you have seen outside. That is why  sometimes I feel like I’m kind of a pioneer in some fields, because I just want to know more! So, my motto is: “Dare to explore!” Everybody thinks that I’m a little bit weird or I’m often called crazy, for that reason, I always want to ask about things people usually don’t want to. I’ve been (and I’m still )a talkative girl, who is trying to figure people out, choosing the better way to communicate.
Certainly, you take the risk when you want to try discover something new. It’s not just about you, going through, experiencing. It’s also being the first one to do some other thing(s), which never been done before.
  Sometimes I feel sorry for those people, they are still struggling in their “cave”. I think for the most of them, looking for the truth is just not convenient. Once you get to know about the real nature of things, and you are flattered, there is no way you want to go back to that same old-same old world. It is just better to be in the dark for them. I’ve always been looking for the truth. Actually, I must say, I’m still haven’t found what I’m looking for, so that makes me feel like, I need to go on, without giving up.





No comments:

Post a Comment